Product on Backorder
Looking for the ultimate gourmet gift for someone special?
Try this tender flavorful, all-natural beef which has been featured at America's top chef-owned restaurants, including Alice Water's renowned Chez Panisse in Berkeley.
Highland beef is naturally lean, yet tender and wonderfully flavorful.
The Chef's Pack contains:
4-New York Steaks
4-Flat Iron Steaks
Recipes and cooking instructions included.
LMR Grass-fed Highland Beef comes in clearly marked see-through vacuum packs. The Chef's Pack contains one box each of New York,Chateaubriand, Flat Iron Steaks, and London Broil. Each Chef's Pack contains approximately 9.75 lbs of beef.
LMR Grass-fed Highland Beef is packed with dry ice in an insulated returnable shipping container. When unpacked, simply call FedEx and send the box back to us at no cost to you.
Long Meadow Ranch Grass-fed Highland Beef is produced from animals that have been fed exclusively on a diet of grass and were raised and prepared according to the standards of the Quality Highland Beef Program of the American Highland Cattle Association:
1. The animals are purebred Highland steers, heifers or bulls
2. The animals have been raised and handled in a humane manner.
3. No added hormones, anabolic steroids or sub therapeutic feed antibiotics have been applied/fed to the animal.
4. The animals will be slaughtered between 14 and 36 months of age.
5. The minimum live weight requirement is 900 pounds and minimum carcass weight is 450 pounds.
6. The carcasses will hang a minimum of 14 days, or longer depending upon back fat.
7. Each animal gains 1.5 pounds per day during the final 90 days of finishing.