Double thick, flavor-rich cuts perfect for an entrée for four. Marinate or rub, grill or slow roast, and slice thinly.
The delicious LMR Grass-fed Highland Beef London Broil (cut from the ribs 2 inches thick like a steak) comes in a clearly marked see-through vacuum pack. Each London Broil is approximately 1.75 lbs. London Broil are in each box for a total weight of approximately 3.75 lbs. You will be charged based on actual weight. You must select a minimum of three London Broil boxes (required to maintain temperature in shipment) or you can mix and match cuts using the Custom Beef Pack.
LMR Grass-fed Highland Beef is packed with dry ice in an insulated returnable shipping container. When unpacked, simply call FedEx and send the box back to us at no cost to you.
Recipes and cooking instructions included.
Long Meadow Ranch Grass-fed Highland Beef is produced from animals that have been fed exclusively on a diet of grass and were raised and prepared according to the standards of the Quality Highland Beef Program of the American Highland Cattle Association:
1. The animals are purebred Highland steers, heifers or bulls
2. The animals have been raised and handled in a humane manner.
3. No added hormones, anabolic steroids or sub therapeutic feed antibiotics have been applied/fed to the animal.
4. The animals will be slaughtered between 14 and 36 months of age.
5. The minimum live weight requirement is 900 pounds and minimum carcass weight is 450 pounds.
6. The carcasses will hang a minimum of 14 days, or longer depending upon back fat.
7. Each animal gains 1.5 pounds per day during the final 90 days of finishing.